Baby's here! The moment you’ve been waiting for for so long has come at last—and now you have this tiny little life to care for. Moms can find their newborn’s first weeks of life pretty unsettling. You try your best to be ready, but often baby’s arrival still leaves you with a minefield of unanticipated worries and questions—what’s the best bottle? Suction nasal aspirator or bulb? Is it normal for baby’s skin to peel like that? When does the cord fall off?
Table of contents
Changes for mommy
- Minor Leaks
- What, More Contractions?
- My Period Already?
- Recovery and Healing
- Contraception Required!
- OMG, I’ve Got Hemorrhoids!
- My Boobs Hurt
- Losing the Baby Weight
- Worn-out, Run-down? Ask for Help!
- Is Something Wrong with My Sex Drive?
- Showering and Changing? …Up You Go!
- When Can I Start Exercising Again?
And for baby
- Baby Care
- Iron and Vitamin D Requirements
- Digestive System
- The Dreaded Colic
- Fever and Taking Baby’s Temperature
- Accessories You Can Get for Babies