Ask a pharmacist

Warning! Pharmacists’ answers are based on the details provided in each question that has been received. If in doubt, ask a specific question to participating pharmacists or contact your pharmacy.

The questions are displayed as they were originally written.

September 9th 2019
Hi have blood pleasure and my head terning already 15 days which medicine I can use
Alexandra Grenier Pharmacist

I suggest you consult a health professionnal.  Medication for high blood pressure must be prescribe by a doctor.

The pharmacist is solely responsible for the answer.

To get more details on your specific question,

Alexandra Grenier suggests meeting with your pharmacist.