Suggested store
182, Rue Montcalm, Gatineau, QC
Ask a pharmacist

Warning! Pharmacists’ answers are based on the details provided in each question that has been received. If in doubt, ask a specific question to participating pharmacists or contact your pharmacy.

The questions are displayed as they were originally written.

April 26th 2018
I’m only 35 years old and my doctor just diagnosed me with shingles. What kind of cream can I use to relieve the pain and the burning sensation on my chest, where my shingles are located?
Geneviève Duperron Pharmacist owner affiliated with Familiprix
I would suggest you put Aveeno powder or DermBuro Powder in your bath to dry up you lesions a little bit. Calamine lotion can also help. If the pain persist when your lesions are gone or interferes with your sleep I suggest you consult your pharmacist or physician
The pharmacist is solely responsible for the answer.

To get more details on your specific question,

Geneviève Duperron suggests meeting with your pharmacist.