Suggested store
2905, Boul De La Gare, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
Ask a pharmacist

Warning! Pharmacists’ answers are based on the details provided in each question that has been received. If in doubt, ask a specific question to participating pharmacists or contact your pharmacy.

The questions are displayed as they were originally written.

March 11th 2020
I was prescribed Ketorolac Trometh to help with pain from a fracture in my leg (21, F). I have since had a loss of appetite and generally felt unwell. Is there a different pain medication I can take or should I tough it out until my prescription is finished (another 2 days)?
Geneviève Duperron Pharmacist owner affiliated with Familiprix

You could take other anti-inflammatory.  Some are available without prescription (ibuprofen or naproxen but only at 220 mg strenght).  You could also ask your pharmacist to contact your physician to change his prescription.  Have you also tried Tylenol to reduce ketorolac or anti-inflammatory?

The pharmacist is solely responsible for the answer.