Ask a pharmacist

Warning! Pharmacists’ answers are based on the details provided in each question that has been received. If in doubt, ask a specific question to participating pharmacists or contact your pharmacy.

The questions are displayed as they were originally written.

May 1st 2019
I have a prescription in the US for Rapatha. How can I get it filled in Sherbrooke? You sent me an answer but I could not open it
Alexandra Grenier Pharmacist

Unfortunately, you need a script form a canadian doctor to purchase this medication in Canada. It's the same regulation for every medications on prescription.

The pharmacist is solely responsible for the answer.

To get more details on your specific question,

Alexandra Grenier suggests meeting with your pharmacist.