Until: December 31st 2023
Each week, open your giveaway in the My Familiplus app for a chance to earn up to 10,000 points valued at $100. A new gift awaits you every Thursday.
1. The "My Familiplus Mobile Application - Gamification" contest (the “Contest”) is owned by Familiprix Inc. (the "Organizer"). The Contest takes place on the My Familiplus mobile application from January 1st, 2023 until December 31, 2023. A new weekly points draw will be available from Thursday to Wednesday each week. Familiprix Inc. reserves the right to terminate the contest by providing a 30-day notice in the mobile application.
2. To be eligible, the participant must be a member in good standing of the Familiplus program, must have previously downloaded the My Familiplus mobile application, and must have created their account in the application. No transaction is necessary. Just click on the gift icon in the My Familiplus mobile application to unwrap it each week. This is renewable every Thursday. So there is one chance per week to win the 10,000 point grand prize, worth $100. As each entry is a winner, there is no draw. The system (FLS console) will automatically and randomly award points to all participating members, as they participate each week.
3. The chances of earning bonus points are indicated in table below. Familiprix reserves the right to review the distribution percentage throughout the duration of the Contest, depending on the volume of participants, if necessary.
- Random allocation of points according to the following probabilities
|Type of offer (points value)||Points offer||Répartition|
4. Each week, when a Familiplus member clicks to unwrap their gift in the My Familiplus mobile application, the number of points earned will be displayed and will be deposited automatically and without delay onto the customer's Familiplus card. No draw will be made. Everything is done automatically in real time on the My Familiplus mobile application each time someone clicks on their gift.
5. Participants who do not respect these official rules will be disqualified. Prize (points) cannot be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution will be allowed. By taking part in the Contest, each participant agrees to abide by the official rules and decisions of the judges, which are final and binding on all aspects of this Contest. The organizer reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux, to cancel or modify this contest at any time, without notice or upon notice in the major regional newspapers, if any factor compromises the proper operation of this Contest as specified herein. No correspondence will be entered into with participants.
6. All Familiplus members living in Québec, Ontario and New Brunswick aged 18 and over can participate in the Contest, including employees (and people living under the same roof) of Familiprix pharmacies, of Familiprix Inc., its agents and its advertising and promotion agencies.
7. Each participant releases Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising from, or resulting in any way from the prize, in particular for any problem, breakdown, technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, on-line computer system, of a cash register system, software, server, supplier, email, browser, or technical malfunction that could occur, including, without limitation, a problem of transmission or non-transmission of an email designated for a winner, regardless of the cause or problem with the routing of any communication.
8. Familiprix Inc. is in no way responsible for erroneous or inaccurate information presented in the My Familiplus mobile application, whether caused website users, the digital team or by the associated equipment and/or programs with or used by the Sponsor or by a technical or human error that may arise during the course of this Contest.
9. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. To receive the name of the winners, simply make a request (within six months of the date of the draw) by sending a pre-addressed envelope with sufficient postage to the following address: Contest Results, 6000 Rue Armand-Viau, Québec City, Québec, G2C 2C5.
10. The decisions of the organization responsible for managing the Contest are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting their prize, the winners authorize Familiprix Inc. to the use of their name and/or photograph for advertising purposes relating to this Contest, without remuneration, and they release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising, or resulting in any way from the prizes.