Ended on: October 25th 2023
Are you a Familiplus member? From September 28 to October 25, you could win one of 3 travel credits valid at Laurier Du Vallon, valued at $10,000 each!
Buy a featured product and get 10x more chances to win!
Who will be the lucky ones to win a trip?
To enter, it's simple! Make an eligible purchase between September 28 and October 25, and present your Familiplus card at the checkout or shop online. You'll automatically be entered!
1. CONTEST PERIOD
The “Great Familiplus FamiliFest” contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is held by Familiprix Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”).
The Contest takes place in all participating Familiprix pharmacies in the provinces of Québec and New Brunswick, as well as on the Familiprix transactional website, from September 28, 2023, at 00:00 a.m. to October 25, 2023, at 23:59 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (EST) (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Period”).
A total of 3 prizes will be up for grabs throughout the Contest Period, representing a total value of $30,000.
2. TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY INTO THE CONTEST
To enter the Contest with an eligible transaction
To enter, during the Contest Period the Participant must:
To enter the Contest without making an eligible transaction
To enter without purchasing eligible products, during the Contest Period the Participant must:
Not be one of the following people:
i) A Familiprix Inc. employee
ii) A Familiprix-affiliated member (pharmacy)
The Contest will include 3 prize draws for a total value of $30,000.
Prize description: 3 travel credits at Laurier Du Vallon
Number of winners: 3 (value $10,000/winner)
Total prize value: $30,000
4. TERMS OF THE DRAW, DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM
For the given period, potential winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, on the scheduled draw date. The random draws will take place on November 8, 2023, at approximately 10:30 a.m. (EST) at the Organizer's office, located at 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Québec City (Québec), in the presence of the Organizer's representatives. The Organizer’s decisions regarding this Contest will be final and without appeal for all Participants.
The odds of being selected for the prize depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
Immediately after the Contest draw, the Organizer will contact the potential winner primarily by telephone or email, if necessary. The potential winner will have a period of SEVEN (7) days after being contacted (the contact period) to contact the Organizer.
In order for the potential winner to be declared a winner, the potential winner must comply with all requirements set forth in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, including but not limited to:
In the event that the potential winner does not respond to the Organizer by the end of the contact deadline, or that it is impossible for the Organizer to reach the potential winner using the contact details provided at the time of their entry into the Contest, or if the potential winner does not comply with any of the Contest’s requirements, or that the potential winner does not accept their prize, such potential winner will be deemed to have waived their rights to claim their prize. The Contest Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to select an alternate potential winner from among the remaining valid entries, or to cancel the prize. In the former case, the other potential winner will be contacted according to the procedure indicated above, except that a new contact deadline of SEVEN (7) working days following the date on which they were contacted by the Organizer will be granted to them. If no potential winner is declared a winner within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited.
Before being declared a winner, any entry form selected must be verified by the Organizer. The winner agrees to accept the prize as awarded, and the prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or otherwise.
Once all of the above conditions have been met, the Organizer will ship the prize to the winner within fifteen (15) days of written confirmation from the Organizer that the potential winner has won the prize. The delivery time may vary slightly depending on the shipping carrier's delivery times.
5. GENERAL RULES
1. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer or its designated representatives.
2. The Contest Organizer is the sole and final reference source to validate prize claims.
3. All Contest entry forms become the property of Familiprix. Neither Familiprix nor its retailers, affiliates or any organization participating in the organization of the Contest may be held responsible for any documentation relating to the Contest that is illegible, incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected, not received, destroyed or delayed for any reason whatsoever.
4. The Contest Organizer shall not be liable for any defective computer equipment, software or link, loss or absence of the ability to communicate, or any computer or network transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased, and which renders a Contest entrant ineligible for the Contest.
5. The Contest Organizer cannot be held responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any software or formula or by the transmission of any information relating to entry into the Contest.
6. The Contest Organizer is not responsible for any erroneous or inaccurate information on the entrants' registration form, whether caused by website users or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the sponsor or the Contest Organizer or by technical or human error that may have occurred during the course of the contest, including during the processing of the entry forms.
7. By participating in the Contest, each Participant accepts and releases the Organizer from any liability or loss resulting from, or resulting in any way from the prize, in particular for any problem, breakdown, technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, online computer system, cash register system, software, server, supplier, email, browser, or technical malfunction that may occur, including, without limitation, an issue transmitting an email destined for a winner, regardless of the cause, or a problem routing the phone call.
8. Subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for residents of Québec, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest, without notice or by providing notice in the major regional newspapers, if anything compromises the smooth running of this Contest, in particular in the event of a computer virus or bug, system error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, or any other event beyond their control that corrupts or negatively affects the administration, security or normal operation of the Contest.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to change or revise any rules in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations at any time.
10. By accepting a prize, the winner(s) accept(s) that the Contest Organizer may display, use and publicize their name(s) as part of the Contest, in particular in the List of winner(s), without compensation.
12. For residents of the province of Québec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of the Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
13. Each prize winner agrees to release the Contest Organizer from any liability with respect to the prize. The winner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect (the “Declaration and Waiver of Liability Form”). By signing the Declaration and Liability Release Form, the winner agrees to release the prize suppliers, the Contest Organizer and all their respective affiliates, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability arising from the Contest or the acceptance or use of a prize.
14. All expenses and fees not specifically stated in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations as being included in the prize will be the winner’s responsibility.
15. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and any declarations or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, without limitation, the Participant's receipt and point-of-sale, print or online advertising, the terms set forth in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations shall prevail.
16. Contest entrants may view these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and the list of winner(s):
a) By visiting the following web page: https://www.familiprix.com/en/concours and clicking on the Contest tab. The names of the winners are posted directly on the Contest webpage and the official Contest Rules and Regulations are available on the Contest webpage by clicking on the “Read Rules” link located at the bottom of the Contest page; or
b) By writing to the Contest Organizer at the address provided in Article 17 to obtain a paper version.
17. Entrants may obtain information regarding this Contest and a hard copy of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations by writing to:
Attention: Marketing Department
6000 rue Armand-Viau
Québec City, QC G2C 2C5