Ended on: March 31st 2022
You could win one of four (4) Familiprix gift cards worth $250.
To participate, you must complete the online form to subscribe to our newsletter at familiprix.com/restons-en-contact-mars-2022 before March 31, 2022.
Please note our newsletter is only available in French at the moment.
1. The “Let's keep in touch” contest is held by Familiprix Inc. The Contest takes place at familiprix.com/restons-en-contact-mars-2022 from March 1, 2022 at 9 a.m. to March 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
2. To enter, participants must complete the form at familiprix.com/restons-en-contact to subscribe to Familiprix emails.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. One entry per person only.
1. The prizes to be won are four (4) Familiprix gift cards worth $250, for a total value of $1000.
2. A random draw will be conducted on April 4, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. at 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Quebec City, in the presence of Familiprix Inc. representatives, from among all entries received via the form during the contest period. The odds of being selected for a prize depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
3. All residents aged 18 and over in Quebec and residents aged 19 and over in New Brunswick can participate in the contest, with the exception of employees (and people living under the same roof) of Familiprix pharmacies, Familiprix Inc., its agents, advertising and promotion agencies.
1. Winners will be contacted by email. If a winner does not respond within one week, the prize be re-drawn for a new winner.
2. Winners will be required to complete a form entitled “Winner's Declaration”.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. A dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
4. The decisions of the organization responsible for managing the contest are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting their prize, the winners authorize Familiprix Inc. to use their name or photograph for advertising purposes relating to this contest without compensation, and release Familiprix Inc. of any liability.
5. The contest is in no way managed, endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook. All questions, complaints and comments regarding the contest must be submitted to Familiprix Inc. and not to Facebook. Facebook and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not responsible for any claims related to the organization of this contest.