|Synonyms|| The most common synonyms are: |
|Classification|| Central nervous system disruptor (dissociative anesthetic): |
|Mechanism of action|
|Routes of administration|
Effects sought out by the user
- Altered perception (similar to LSD):
- Body trip: distortion of body perception
- Distortions of time, space and body image as well as visual and auditory distortions
- Feeling of dissociation
- Feeling of inebriation
- Feeling of weightlessness/floating
- Stimulates pleasure
- Visual/auditory hallucinations
Common toxic effects
- Blank staring
- Blurred vision
- Catatonic state: stereotyped movements, grimacing, sudden inability to speak
- Coordination problems
- Excessive tearing, salivation, sweating
- Feelings of alienation
- Increased blood pressure
- Mutism (lack of verbal expression)
- Myosis (constriction of the pupils)
- Numbness in the extremities
- Nystagmus (involuntary eye movement)
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid delusions
- Problems with attention/concentration/thought
- Retrograde amnesia
- Speech problems
- Abnormal increase in body temperature
- Brain hemorrhage
- Hypertensive crisis
- Kidney failure
- Muscle disorders
- Muscle rigidity
- Precipitation of a latent psychotic episode
- Respiratory arrest
- State of agitation: aggression, impulsiveness, violence
- Toxic psychosis
Effects associated with chronic use
- Aggressiveness, violence
- Auditory hallucinations
- Paranoid disorders
- Social isolation
- Toxic psychosis
Tolerance (need to increase the dose to feel the same effect)
May develop as a result of regular use.
Yes, but poorly documented.
|Route of administration||Onset of action||Peak||Duration of action|
|Smoked||A few minutes||30 minutes||4 to 6 hours, then gradually wears off over 24 hours|
- If ingested, smoked or snorted: administer activated charcoal.
- No antidote available.
- Treatment is mainly symptomatic.
Many different street drugs are sold under the same name. Furthermore, nothing guarantees the quantity, purity or even the content of a street drug in spite of the fact that it may, in some cases, look like medication.
If you need help or want to learn more:
The drugs and pharmaceutical services featured on the familiprix.com website are offered by pharmacists who own the affiliated pharmacies at Familiprix. The information contained on the familiprix.com site is for informational purposes only and does not in any way replace the advice and advice of your pharmacist or any other health professional. Always consult a health professional before taking or discontinuing medication or making any other decision. Familiprix inc. and the proprietary pharmacists affiliated with Familiprix do not engage in any way by making this information available on this website.