Ended on: November 11th 2021
You could win the Angeline necklace in stainless steel valued at $20.
To participate, you must follow our Instagram account @Familiprix_officiel and tag two friends in the contest post’s comments.
Mrs. Roxane Pellerin
1. The “Angéline necklace” contest is operated by Familiprix Inc. The contest takes place on the Familiprix Instagram page from November 4, 2021 to November 11, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest. Entrants must follow the @Familiprix_officiel Instagram account and tag two friends in the contest post’s comments.
3. To participate, you must have an Instagram account.
4. One entry per person.
The prize is an Angéline necklace valued at $20.
Claiming the prize
1. The winner will be contacted via Instagram private messaging. If the winner does not respond within one week, the draw will be retaken.
2. The winner must complete the Winner’s Declaration form.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of an advertising contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
4. The decisions of the organization responsible for the management of the competition are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting their prize, the winner authorizes Familiprix Inc. to use their name or photograph for advertising purposes relating to this competition without remuneration, and they release Familiprix Inc. of any responsibility.
5. The contest is in no way managed, endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook. All questions, complaints and comments about this contest must be submitted to Familiprix Inc. and not to Facebook. Facebook and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not responsible for any claims in connection with the organization of this contest.