Ended on: September 22nd 2022
You could win one of 2 product collections from our Beauté éthique section valued at $500 each.
To enter, you must complete the form at beaute-ethique-en.paperform.co.
1. The Take care of yourself and the planet with Beauté éthique Contest is held by Familiprix Inc. The Contest takes place on the Familiprix Facebook account from September 15, 2022, at 9 a.m. to September 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
2. To enter, participants must complete the form at beaute-ethique-en.paperform.co.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
1. The prizes to be won are two product collections from the Beauté éthique section valued at $500 each, for a total value of $1,000.
2. A random draw will be held in the presence of representatives from Familiprix Inc. on September 23, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. at 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Québec City, from among all entries received during the contest period on the Familiprix Facebook page. The odds of being drawn for a prize depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
3. All residents aged 18 and over in Québec and residents aged 19 and over in New Brunswick can participate in the contest, with the exception of employees (and people living under the same roof) of Familiprix pharmacies, Familiprix Inc., its agents and its advertising and promotion agencies.
Claiming the prizes
1. The winner will be contacted by private message or through a comment on the Familiprix page and will be provided the email for the person to contact at Familiprix’s head office. If the winner does not respond within one week, the draw will be repeated.
2. The winner must complete a “Winner's Declaration” to accept the prize.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of assisting the parties in reaching a settlement.
4. The decisions of the organization responsible for managing the competition are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting their prize, winners authorize Familiprix Inc. to use of their name or photograph for advertising purposes relating to this contest without compensation and release Familiprix Inc. of any liability.
5. The contest is in no way managed, endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook. All questions, complaints and comments regarding the contest must be submitted to Familiprix Inc. and not to Facebook. Facebook and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not responsible for any claims related to the organization of this contest.