Contest Sponsor: Familiprix
Contest Administrator: UNION
The contest will take place over 7 periods running from January 1st, 2023, at 00h00 Eastern Standard Time (EST) to December 31st, 2023, at 23h59 EST as follows:
|January 1, 2023, at 00h00 EST ||January 31, 2023, at 23h59 EST|
|February 1, 2023, at 00h00 EST||March 31, 2023, at 23h59 EST|
|April 1, 2023, at 00h00 EST||May 30, 2023, at 23h59 EST|
|June 1, 2023, at 00h00 EST||July 31, 2023, at 23h59 EST|
|August 1, 2023, at 00h00 EST||September 30, 2023, at 23h59 EST |
|October 1, 2023, at 00h00 EST||November 30, 2023, at 23h59 EST|
|December 1, 2023, at 00h00 EST ||December 31, 2023, at 23h59 EST|
Subject to the Official Rules and Regulations of the contest, all customers who complete de Familiprix Customer Satisfaction Survey, electronically, via the invitation on their invoice, may participate in the Contest (hereinafter the “Contest”). Customers can only complete the survey electronically at the following address: opinion.familiprix.com.
Eligibility: The contest is open to residents of the province of Quebec and New Brunswick who have reached the legal age of majority in their province on the date of the registration, except for the persons referred to in article 2 of section General Rules of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations.
- To participate in the contest and number of entries: each eligible participant must fill out the survey on the website by entering their first and last name, email address, telephone number, as well as the transaction number and pharmacy number appearing on their invoice. Once the survey has been completed on the website, eligible respondents can enter the contest for a chance to win a prize. A valid Familiprix invoice for the draw period is required. (See the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DRAW AND DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER section of the Official Contest Rules and Regulations) and Limit of ONE (1) survey per customer, per invoice.
- Awarding of prizes: To receive the prize, the winner must have complied with all requirements set forth in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations. The prize will be awarded to the person whose name was entered on the survey homepage under the “Winner” tab, at the following address: https://opinion.familiprix.com/winnerslist?lang=en
There will be seven (7) draws according to seven (7) fixed periods.
Throughout the duration of the contest, a total of four (7) prizes will be up for grabs, representing a total value of three thousand five hundred dollars ($3,500) distributed in the form of Familiplus points (total of 350,000 Familiplus points) or Familiprix gift cards of $500 (total of $3,500).
At each contest period determined below, a prize is offered to the winner as follows:
|Contest Period||Draw Date|
|January 1, 2023, to January 31, 2023||February 15, 2023|
|February 1, 2023, to March 30, 2023||April 17, 2023|
|April 1, 2023, to May 31, 2023||June 15, 2023|
|June 1, 2023, to July 31, 2023||August 15, 2023|
|August 1, 2023, to September 30, 2023||October 15, 2023|
|October 1, 2023, to November 30, 2023||December 15, 2023 |
|December 1, 2023, to December 31, 2023 ||January 15, 2024|
- If the winner is a member of the Familiplus program, the winner will have the choice of receiving, as a prize, a prize of 50,000 Familiplus points, with a monetary value of $500, or a Familiprix gift card with a monetary value of $500.
- If the winner is not a member of the Familiplus program, the winner will receive, as a prize, a Familiprix gift card with a cash value of $500.
Terms of draw and determination of the winner
Potential winners, for each of the designated periods, will be selected from among all valid entries received during the contest period defined above by electronic random drawing. Said random draw will be held at approximately 2:00 p.m. (EAST) at the offices of UNION (hereinafter the “Administrator”), located in Montreal, Quebec. The draw will be conducted by the Administrator (the contest judge), whose decisions are final and without appeal.
Immediately after the contest draw, the Administrator will contact the potential winner by email to the email account/email address used to enter the contest, which must still be valid, or by telephone. The potential winner has SEVEN (7) business days after being contacted by email or phone (hereinafter the “contact deadline”) to communicate with the Administrator using the email address or phone number provided.
In order for the potential winner to be declared a winner, the potential winner must comply with all requirements of the Official Rules and Regulations, including:
- Be a resident of the province of Quebec or the province of New-Brunswick;
- Be of the legal age of majority in their province of residence on the date of the registration;
- Be an eligible person to participate in the Contest within the meaning of Article 2 of the General Rules section of the Official Contest Rules and Regulations;
- Have the Familiprix invoice with which they were invited to answer the survey and participate in the contest, and present it to the Contest Administrator for validation. Limit of ONE (1) contest entry per invoice;
- Have completed the online survey during the contest period, which will be validated by the Contest Administrator and the contest sponsor;
- Submit and correctly answer the following mathematical skill-testing question: 6+14 / (12-7) = ____ ,
The Administrator will make the necessary arrangements to award the prize. If the potential winner does not respond to Administrator by email or telephone by the end of the Contact Deadline, or if the potential winner fails to comply with the requirements of the Contest, such potential winner will be deemed to have waived his rights to claim his prize and the Contest Sponsor will then have the right to select an alternate potential winner from the remaining valid ballots. The other potential winner will be contacted according to the procedure indicated above, except that a new Contact Deadline of SEVER (7) business days following the date on which they were contacted by the Administrator will be granted. Before being declared a winner, any selected surveys ballot must be verified by the administrator. The Contest Sponsor and the Contest Administrator reserve the right to request proof of age and proof that the winner has complied with the Official Contest Rules and Regulations before awarding the prize. The winner undertakes to accept the prize as awarded and prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or otherwise. The contest sponsor reserves the right to substitute, at its sole discretion, another prize of the same nature or equivalent value if the prize is not available, for any reason. All decisions made by the Administrator regarding this Contest will be final and binding on all entrants. The prize will be deposited on the winner’s Familiplus card or sent to the Familiprix branch chosen by the winner.
Odds of winning: The odds of being declared a winner in each draw depend on the total number of duly completed surveys during the contest period.
- All prize claims are subject to verification by the Contest Administrator or it’s designated representatives. All transaction receipts obtained from unauthorized sources, or which are illegible, damaged, modified, copied, forged, or in some way irregular will be automatically declared invalid.
- The contest is open to all Familiprix customers, except for employees, them immediate family members, retired employees, and people who live with an employee, as well as employees of Familiprix affiliates, retailers, franchises, affiliate members, agents associate, dealers, representatives, promotional or advertising agencies, and contest administrators.
- Familiprix will be the sole and final reference source in validating a prize claim.
- Surveys and entries are the property of Familiprix. Neither Familiprix nor its retailers, affiliate members or any organization helping to run the contest may be held liable for any contest documentation that is illegible, incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected, not received, destroyed, or delayed for any reason.
- Familiprix and the contest administrators may not be held liable for any defective computer component, software, or link, or for the loss or lack of communication capabilities, or any computer or network communication that is defective, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased that renders an entrant ineligible for the contest. Familiprix and the contest administrators may not be held liable for any damage caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the download of any software or form, or by the transmission of any information related to the contest.
- Familiprix and the contest administrators reserve the right to cancel, end, or interrupt the contest at their discretion in the event a virus, computer bug, error, system failure, unauthorized human intervention, or any other cause outside of their control corrupts or negatively affects the administration, security, or normal operation of the contest, subject to approval by Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for Quebec residents.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to be bound by the contest rules and decisions by Familiprix and the contest administrators, which are considered final. Familiprix reserves the right to modify or revise any contest rule or to cancel the contest at any time. Except for specific provisions set out in the contest rules, all prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged for cash. By accepting the prize, winners authorize the use of their name, address, and photo, without compensation, in any subsequent promotion or advertisement run by Familiprix or its advertising agents.
- The contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws. The personal information provided to enter the contest will be used solely for contest administration.
- For residents of the province of Quebec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Each prize winner agrees to release Familiprix and the Contest Administrator from ay liability with respect to the prize. The winner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect. No substitutions or cash payments will be permitted except as specifically set forth in the Official Rules and Regulations. To be eligible to win, the selected contest entrant must be a resident of Canada at the time they become eligible for a prize. Otherwise, the prize will be awarded in the prize pool. All expenses and fees not specifically listed above as included in the prize will be the winner’s responsabiltity.
- In the event of any discrepency or inconsistency between the terms of the Official Rules and Regulations and statements or other statements contained in any constest-related materials, including, without limitation, entrant’s invoice and advertising presented at point of sale, in print or online, the terms set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Each of the participants in the contest can consult these Official Rules and Regulations and the list of winner(s) by visiting the following web page: opinion.familiprix.com.
- Each of the participants can obtain information concerning this contest by writting to the following address:
Familiprix Customer Satisfaction Survey
449 Saint-Pierre Street
Montréal, QC H2Y 2M8
Note 1 : le masculin est utilisé ici dans le seul but d’alléger le texte.
Note 2 : Le singulier inclus le pluriel avec les adaptations nécessaires.