Ended on: December 31st 2022
Familiplus member? Win one of 3 prizes equivalent to (1) one year* of Depend panties valued at $400 with the purchase of a Depend product.
To enter, the participant must be a member in good standing of the Familiplus program and must carry out at least one eligible transaction during the contest period (1st day of the month to the last day of the month) in one of the participating Familiprix locations. Each eligible transaction gives a new entry into the monthly draw. A qualifying transaction consists of the purchase of a Depend products. To enter, the participant must present their Familiplus membership card when carrying out an eligible product transaction.
*365 Depend panties and more depending on the size requested by the winner.
1. The “Depend-Familiprix Contest 2022” contest (the “Contest”) is being held by Familiprix Inc. (the "Organizer").
The Contest takes place in Familiprix locations from October 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022 at 9:00 p.m.
The Contest features 3 prizes, drawn at a rate of one per month. The monthly prize to be won is 365 underwear or more depending on the size requested by the winner (a $400 value) that will be given to the winner's Familiplus member.
2. To enter, the participant must be a member in good standing of the Familiplus program and must carry out at least one eligible transaction during the contest period (1st day of the month to the last day of the month) in one of the participating Familiprix locations. Each eligible transaction gives a new entry into the monthly draw. A qualifying transaction consists of the purchase of a Depend products. To enter, the participant must present their Familiplus membership card when carrying out an eligible product transaction.
3. To participate in the contest without making an eligible transaction, the participant must:
a. Register for the Familiplus Program for free at a participating location or on the My Familiplus mobile application.
b. Write a legible handwritten letter of at least 100 words explaining why you would like to win, along with your first and last name, full address including postal code, phone number including area code, email address, age and membership card number. Sign and mail your letter in an envelope with sufficient postage to: "Depend-Familiprix Contest 2022", 6000, rue Armand-Viau, Québec City, Québec, G2C 2C5, no later than the 20th day of the current month for the current month's draw. Entries postmarked after this date will be considered null and void. Following validation of your letter, you will automatically be entered into the draw. Only one mail-in registration per member will be accepted.
4. Draws and prizes to be won
|Start Date||End Date||Draw Date||Prizes to be Won|
|October 1, 2022||October 31, 2022||November 10, 2022||365 underwear or more depending on the winner’ size (a $400 value)|
|November 1, 2022||November 30, 2022||December 12, 2022||365 underwear or more depending on the winner’ size (a $400 value)|
|December 1, 2022||December 31, 2022||January 10, 2023||365 underwear or more depending on the winner’ size (a $400 value)|
5. A total of 3 random draws will be made on the dates mentioned above. The draws will take place according to the above schedule at 11 a.m. at 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Québec City, in the presence of Familiprix Inc. representatives, from all eligible transactions during the contest period. The odds of being selected for the prize depend on the number of transactions recorded during the contest month. A participant cannot win more than once, even if they have made several purchases during the month.
6. The winner must correctly answer the following mathematical skill-testing question:
5 x 2 + 8 - 3 = ?, which will be asked before being officially declared the winner.
a. Before being declared a winner, the prize winner will be required to sign a declaration of compliance with the rules and a waiver of liability releasing the prize providers, the organization responsible for judging the contest as well as all their respective affiliates, directors, administrators, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability arising out of the contest, acceptance or use of a prize.
Declaration and release documents must be returned within seven (7) days from the date on the notice, failing which the prize may be forfeited.
b. Participants who fail to comply with these official rules will be disqualified. The prize will only be awarded to the verified winner. Prizes cannot be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions will be allowed. By entering the contest, each participant agrees to abide by the official rules and decisions of the judges that are final and binding on all aspects of this contest. The organizer reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie au Québec, to cancel or modify this contest at any time, without notice or upon notice in the major regional newspapers, if any factor compromises the smooth operation of this contest as specified herein. There will be no correspondence with the participants, with the exception of the winner(s) who will be contacted by email or telephone. If the winner fails to respond within fifteen (15) days of the date of the draw, the draw will be nullified and a new draw will be carried out under the same terms and conditions mentioned above.
7. All Familiplus members living in Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick aged 18 and over can participate in the contest except employees (and people living under the same roof) from Familiprix pharmacies, from Familiprix Inc., its agents and advertising and promotion agencies.
8. Participants release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising from, or resulting in any way from the prize, in particular due to any problem, breakdown, technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, network computer system, cash register system, software, server, supplier, email, browser, or technical malfunction that may occur, including, without limitation, a problem of transmission or non-transmission of an email designated for the a winner regardless of the cause or problem with the routing of the phone call.
9. Familiprix Inc. is not responsible for any erroneous or inaccurate information on the member registration form, whether caused by website users or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the Sponsor, or by a technical or human error that could have occurred during this process, including during the processing of the registration forms.
10. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. To receive the name of the winners, all you have to do is make a request (within six months of the draw date) by sending a pre-addressed envelope with sufficient postage to the following address: Contest Results, 6000, rue Armand-Viau, Quebec City, Quebec, G2C 2C5.
11. The decisions of the organization responsible for the management of the contest are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting their prize, the winners authorize Familiprix Inc. to the use of their name or photograph for advertising purposes relating to this contest without remuneration, and they release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising, or resulting in any way from the prizes.