Ended on: April 22nd 2022
You could win a basket of eco-friendly products for the family valued at $250.
To participate, you must like our Facebook page and tag two friends in the Comments section under the contest post.
Winner: Line Lecours
1. The "Earth Day Contest” is held by Familiprix Inc. The contest runs on the Familiprix Facebook page from April 22, 2022 to April 29, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. Exceptionally, we had to end this contest earlier for attempted fraud.
2. No purchase is required to enter this contest. Participants must like the Familiprix Facebook page and mention two friends in the Comments section of the contest post.
3. To participate, you must have a Facebook account.
4. Only one entry per person.
To be won: A basket of eco-friendly products for the family valued at $250 including:
1. A random draw will be held on May 2, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. at 6000 Armand-Viau Street, Québec City, in the presence of Familiprix Inc. representatives, from all entries received during the contest period. The odds of being selected for the prize depend on the number of entries received during the contest period.
2. All residents aged 18 and over in Québec and residents aged 19 and over in New Brunswick are eligible to participate in the contest, with the exception of employees (and persons living in the same household) of Familiprix pharmacies, Familiprix Inc. agents, advertising and promotional agencies.
1. The winner will be contacted via Facebook private messaging. If the winner does not respond within one week, the draw will be redrawn.
2. The winner will be required to complete a form entitled "Winner's Statement."
3. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
4. The decisions of the organization in charge of managing the contest are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting the prize, the winner authorizes Familiprix Inc. to use his or her name or photograph for advertizing purposes related to this contest without compensation and releases Familiprix Inc. from any liability.
5. The contest is in no way managed, endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook. All questions, complaints and comments regarding the contest must be submitted to Familiprix Inc. and not to Facebook. Facebook and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not responsible for any claims related to the conduct of this contest.