Ended on May 8th 2019
Mrs. Véronique GagnéSt-Hippolyte
Mrs. Olivia DuchesneQuébec
Mrs. Marlyne RenaudMorin Heights
Mr. Serge LevesqueLac-Sergent
Mrs. Aline ColinSaint-François-Xavier-De-Brompton
To enter :
From April 18, 2019, at 8:00 AM to May 8, 2019, present your Familiplus card at checkout when making a eligible purchase. To get 10 times more chances to win, buy one of the featured products. The more you present your card, the more chances you have to win!
“EARTH FIRST” CONTEST
1. The “Earth first” contest (the “Contest”) is held by Familiprix Inc. (the “Organizer”). The Contest takes place in stores from April 18, 2019, at 8:00 AM to May 8, 2019, at 9:00 PM. (hereinafter called the “Contest Period”).
2. Entrants must be members in good standing of the Familiplus program and must make at least one eligible transaction during the draw period in a participating Familiprix store. Each eligible transaction entitles the member to another entry in the draw. A transaction is considered eligible if at least one (1) Familiplus point is earned or exchanged.
From April 18, to May 8, 2019, with any purchase of an eligible product specifically identified in a Familiprix pharmacy located in Québec or New Brunswick and upon presentation of a valid Familiplus member card, a participant will automatically receive 10 additional chances to win the draw.
3. To enter the contest without making an eligible transaction, you must:
a. Sign up for free for the Familiplus Program in a participating store or on the My Familiplus mobile app.
b. Legibly handwrite a letter of at least 50 words explaining why you would like to win one of 5 prizes of 50,000 Familiplus points. Include your first and last name, full address including postal code, phone number including area code, email address, age, and member card number. Sign the letter and mail it in an envelope with sufficient postage to “Earth first contest” 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Quebec City, QC, G2C 2C5. Entries must be postmarked no later than May 8, 2019, failing which they will be void. Once your letter has been validated, you will automatically receive one entry in the draw. Only one letter per member will be accepted.
5 PRIZES OF 50 000 FAMILIPLUS POINTS. THAT’S A VALUE OF $500 EACH.
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $2,500.00.
2. There will be 5 random draws on May 24, at 11 a.m., at 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Quebec City, in the presence of representatives of Familiprix Inc. from among all eligible transactions during the contest period. The odds of being selected for a prize depend on the total number of transactions registered during the contest week.
3. The entrants whose names are drawn must correctly answer the mathematical skill–testing question that will be asked in order to be officially declared winners 5 x 2 + 8 – 3 = ?.
a. Before being declared a winner, the winner must sign a declaration form attesting that he or she has complied with the contest rules and a release form releasing suppliers of prizes, the organization in charge of judging the contest, and all of their respective subsidiaries, managers, board members, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and rightowners from any and all liability resulting from the contest or the
acceptance or use of a prize. The declaration and release forms must be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the notice, failing which the prize may be forfeited.
b. Entrants who fail to comply with these official rules will be disqualified. The prize will only be awarded to confirmed winner. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. Prize cannot be substituted for any other prize. By entering this contest, all entrants agree to abide by the official rules and judges’ decisions regarding any aspect of this contest, which shall be final and binding. Subject to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, the sponsor reserves the right to cancel or change this contest at any time without notice or by publishing a notice in the main regional newspapers if any factor whatsoever compromises the operation of this contest as stipulated in these contest rules. Entrants will not be contacted in any way, with the exception of the winner, who will be contacted by mail or phone. If the winner fails to respond within 15 days of the draw, the win will be voided, and a new draw will be held on June 7, 2019 with the same terms and conditions as above.
4. The contest is open to Familiplus members in Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick age 18 and up, except for employees (and persons residing in the same households) of Familiprix pharmacies, Familiprix Inc., agents, and their advertising and promotion agencies.
5. All entrants release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising or resulting in any way from the prize, including any problem, breakdown, or technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, online computer system, checkout system, software, server, provider, email, or browser, or any technical malfunction that may occur, including but not limited to a transmission problem or non-transmission of an email naming the winner, regardless of the cause, or of any problem completing the phone call.
6. Familiprix Inc. is in no way liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Familiplus entry form, whether caused by website users or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the Sponsor, or by any technical or human error that may occur during the contest, including when entry forms are processed.
10. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Disputes with regard to the conduct or organization of a promotional contest may be submitted to Régie des alcools, des courses et jeux du Québec for a ruling. Disputes regarding the awarding of prizes may also be submitted to the Régie, but only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. To request the winner, simply send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope within six months of the draw date to Contest Results, 6000 Armand-Viau, Quebec City, Quebec, G2C 2C5.
11. The decisions of the organization in charge of running the contest are final and binding. All entrants must agree to abide by these rules. By accepting their prize, winner authorizes Familiprix Inc. to use their name or photograph for advertising purposes in connection with this contest without compensation of any kind, and release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss caused by or resulting from the prize in any way whatsoever.
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out the latest contests, surveys, offers and promotions.
Until June 11th 2020
You could win a 2020 Porsche 718 Boxster!