1. The "Familiplus - BBQ Québec" contest (the "Contest") is held by Familiprix Inc. (the "Organizer"). The Contest runs in-store from June 2, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. to June 29, 2022 at 9:00 p.m. (the "Contest Period").
2. To enter, the participant must be a member in good standing of the Familiplus program and must make at least one eligible transaction during the draw period at a participating Familiprix branch. Each eligible transaction results in a new entry in the draw. A transaction is considered eligible if at least one (1) Familiplus point has been accumulated and/or redeemed.
3. To enter the Contest without making an eligible transaction, the entrant must do the following:
3 a. Sign up for the Familiplus program for free at a participating branch or on the My Familiplus mobile app.
3 b. Write a legible handwritten letter of at least 50 words explaining why you would like to win, along with your full name, complete address including postal code, telephone number including area code, email address, age and membership number. Sign and mail your letter in an envelope with sufficient postage to Familiplius - BBQ Québec" Contest, 6000 Armand-Viau Street, Québec City, Québec, G2C 2C5, no later than June 29, 2022, as evidenced by the postmark, under penalty of nullity. Following the validation of your letter, you will automatically obtain an entry in the draw. Only one postal entry per member will be accepted.
4. Prizes to be won: 5 Québec BBQ gift cards (value of $2,000/each)
Total value of the contest: $10,000.
*Please note that BBQ assembly and delivery fees are extra and may apply.
The BBQ Québec gift card can be used on the online store. Online store: https://bbqquebec.com/collections (french only)
In one of the following four corporate branches of BBQ Québec
BBQ Québec (Boucherville branch)
472 Jean-Neveu Street
BBQ Québec (Laval branch)
3192 St-Martin Boulevard West
BBQ Québec (Montréal branch)
77 Shamrock Avenue
BBQ Québec (Québec City branch)
3000 Einstein Street
Québec City, QC
5. Five random draws will be held on June 30, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. at 6000 Armand-Viau Street, Québec City, in the presence of Familiprix Inc. representatives from among all eligible transactions during the contest period. The chances of being selected for the prize depend on the number of transactions recorded during the contest weeks.
6. The winner must correctly answer the following mathematical skill-testing question: 5 x 2 + 8 - 3 = ?
6 a. The winners will be contacted by phone call. If one winner does not respond within 7 days, another draw will take place.
6 b. Before being declared a winner, the prize winner will be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance with the Rules and a Release of Liability releasing the Prize Providers, the Contest Judging Organization and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability arising out of the Contest, acceptance or use of a prize. Declaration and release documents must be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the notice, or the prize may be forfeited.
6 c. Entrants who fail to comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. The prize will only be awarded to the verified winner. Prize is not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions will be permitted. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. The Organizer reserves the right, subject to the approval of the Régie in Québec, to cancel or modify this contest at any time, without notice or upon notice in major regional newspapers, should any factor affect the proper conduct of this contest as specified in these rules. No correspondence will be entered into with entrants, except with the winner who will be contacted by mail or telephone. Should the winner fail to respond within fifteen days of the draw date, the draw will be cancelled, and a new draw will be held under the same terms and conditions mentioned above.
7. All Familiplus members living in Québec or New Brunswick, 18 years of age or older, may participate in the contest, except employees (and persons living in the same household) of Familiprix pharmacies, Familiprix Inc. agents, advertising and promotional agencies.
8. Prizes will be shipped to winners within 14 days from the date after receiving the Prize Acceptance Form. This form will be sent by email and must be returned by email. The prize will be shipped to the address giving by the winner in the Prize acceptance form.
9. Each participant releases Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising from, or in any way resulting from, the prize, including but not limited to any problems, failures, technical malfunctions of any network line, telephone line, online computer system, cash register system, software, server, provider, e-mail, browser, or technical malfunction that may occur, including but not limited to any problem with the transmission or non-transmission of a winner's designation e-mail, regardless of the cause, or any problem with the routing of the telephone call.
10. Familiprix Inc. is not responsible for any erroneous or inaccurate information on the member registration form, whether caused by the users of the website or by any of the equipment and/or programs associated with or utilized by the Sponsor, or by any technical or human error that may have occurred during the course of the registration process, including the processing of registration forms.
11. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
To find out the names of the winners, please visit the contest section of the Familiprix website: https://www.familiprix.com/en/contests.
12. The decisions of the organization in charge of managing the contest are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting their prize, the winners authorize Familiprix Inc. to use their name or photograph for publicity purposes related to this contest without compensation and release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising from or in any way resulting from the prizes.
13. Read contest rules: https://www.familiprix.com/en/contests.