Ended on: September 13th 2023
Familiplus member? Get a chance to win 100,000 Familiplus points valued at $1,000!
Purchase any Vichy product and present your Familiplus card at the checkout during the contest period. You’ll automatically be entered!
1. CONTEST DURATION
The “Vichy Contest”, (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is held by Familiprix Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”).
The Contest takes place at Familiprix stores from August 31, 2023, 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) to September 13, 2023, 9:00 p.m. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Duration”).
A total of 3 prizes can throughout the Contest Period, representing a total value of $3000 ($1000 each).
2. TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY AND CONTEST ENTRY
To enter the Contest with an eligible transaction
To enter, during the Contest Period the Participant must:
To enter the Contest without making an eligible transaction
To enter without purchasing a product, during the Contest Period, the Participant must:
The Contest will include 3 prizes with a total value of $1000 each, for a total of $3000, awarded over 3 draws.
Prize Description: 3 x 100 000 Familiplus points (value of $1000/winner).
Total value of the prize(s): $3000.
4. TERMS OF THE DRAW, DETERMINING THE WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM
Potential winners, will be selected from all eligible transactions where a Familiplus card has been scanned during this period (August 31 to September 13, 2023). The draws will be made electronically on the date provided above. The draws will be held on September 15, 2023. at approximately 10:30 a.m. (EST) at the Organizer's office, located at 6000 Rue Armand-Viau, Québec City, Québec, in the presence of the Organizer's representatives. The Organizer’s decisions regarding this Contest will be final and without appeal for all Participants.
The odds of being selected for the prize depend upon the number of eligible Familiplus card scan transactions during the Contest Period.
The Organizer will contact the potential winner by telephone immediately after the Contest draw. The potential winner will have a period of SEVEN (7) days after being contacted (the contact period) to respond to the Organizer.
In order for the potential winner to be declared a winner, the potential winner must comply with all requirements set forth in these Official Contest Rules, including:
In the event that the potential winner does not respond to the Organizer by the end of the contact deadline at the latest, or that it is impossible for the Organizer to reach the potential winner using the contact details provided at the time of entry into the Contest, or if the potential winner fails to comply with any of the Contest requirements, or if the potential winner does not accept their prize, such potential winner will be deemed to have waived their rights to claim their prize. The Contest Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to select an alternate potential winner from among the remaining valid entries, or to cancel the prize. In the latter case, the other potential winner will be contacted according to the procedure indicated above, except that a new contact deadline of SEVEN (7) business days following the date upon which the Organizer contacted them. If no potential winner is declared an official winner within 14 days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited.
Before being declared winners, the Organizer must verify the eligible transactions selected. The winner agrees to accept the prize as awarded and the prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or otherwise.
Once all of the above conditions have been met, the Organizer will ship the prize to the winner within fifteen (15) days of written confirmation that the potential winner has won the prize. The delivery time may vary slightly depending on the shipping carrier's delivery times.
5. GENERAL RULES
1. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer or its designated representatives.
2. The Contest Organizer is the sole and final source of reference to validate the prize claims.
3. All Contest entry forms become the property of Familiprix. Neither Familiprix nor its retailers, affiliates or any organization participating in the organization of the Contest may be held responsible for any documentation relating to the Contest that is illegible, incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected, not received, destroyed or delayed for any reason.
4. The Contest Organizer shall not be liable for any defective computer equipment, software or link, loss or lack of the ability to communicate, or any transmission by a computer or network that is defective, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased and which makes a contest participant ineligible for the contest.
5. The Contest Organizer cannot be held responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any software or formula or by the transmission of any information relating to participation in the Contest.
6. The Contest Organizer is in no way responsible for erroneous or inaccurate information on the participant's registration form, whether caused by the users of the website or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the Sponsor or the Contest Organizer, or by technical or human error that may have occurred in the course of the contest, including in the processing of entry forms.
7. By entering the Contest, each Participant accepts and releases the Organizer from any liability or loss resulting from, or resulting in any way from the prize, in particular for any problem, breakdown, technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, online computer system, cash register system, software, server, provider, email, browser, or technical malfunction that may occur, including, but not limited to, a transmission problem with an email sent to a winner, regardless of the cause, or a problem routing the phone call.
8. Subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for residents of Québec, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or interrupt this Contest, without prior notice or by providing notice in the major regional newspapers, if any factor compromises the proper conduct of this Contest, in particular in the event of a computer virus or bug, system error or failure, unauthorized human intervention or any other event beyond their control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security or normal operation of this Contest.
9. The Sponsor reserves the right to change or revise any rules in these Official Contest Rules at any time.
10. By accepting a prize, the winner(s) agree(s) to the Contest Organizer displaying, using and publicizing their name(s) within the Contest framework, in particular in the List of winner(s), without compensation.
12. For residents of the province of Québec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of the Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping to reach a settlement.
13. Each prize winner agrees to release the Contest Organizer from any liability with respect to the prize. The winner agrees to sign a release form to this effect (the Declaration and Exoneration of Liability Form). By signing the Declaration and Exoneration of Liability Form, the winner agrees to release the prize providers, the Contest Organizer and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns for any liability arising out of the Contest, acceptance or use of a prize.
14. All expenses and fees not specifically stated in these Official Contest Rules as being included in the prize will be the winner’s responsibility.
15. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these Official Contest Rules and any other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, without limitation, the Entrant's invoice and any print or online advertising presented at point of sale, the terms set forth in these Official Contest Rules shall govern.
16. Each Contest Entrant may view these Official Contest Rules and the list of winner(s):
a) By visiting the following web page: https://www.familiprix.com/en/contests and clicking the Contest tab. The names of the winners are posted directly on the Contest webpage, and the official Contest Rules are available on the Contest webpage by clicking on the “Read Rules” link located at the bottom of the Contest page; or
b) By writing to the Contest Organizer at the address provided in Item 17 hereof to obtain a paper version.
17. Each Entrant may obtain information regarding this Contest and a hard copy of these Official Contest Rules by writing to the following address:
Attention: Marketing Department
6000 Rue Armand-Viau
Québec City, Québec, G2C 2C5