Ended on: October 31st 2023
Get a chance to win one Revlon gift sets value of $450.
Participant must have an Instagram account:
No purchase is necessary.
One entry per person.
1. CONTEST PERIOD
The “Revlon Contest” (the “Contest”) is being held by Familiprix Inc. (the "Organizer").
The Contest takes place on Instagram from October 24, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) through October 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
2. TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY AND CONTEST ENTRY
To enter, the Participant must:
The Contest will feature 1 prize with a total value of $450.
Prize description: 1 gift set of Revlon products
Number of winner: 1 prize (value of $450)
4. TERMS OF THE DRAW, DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM
Potential winners will be selected by electronic random drawing from among all eligible electronic entries received during the Contest Period on the draw date set forth above. The draw will take place on October 31, 2023, at approximately 10:30 a.m. (EST) at the Organizer’s office, located at 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Québec City (Québec), in the presence of the Organizer’s representatives. The Organizer’s decisions are final and without appeal for all Participants.
The odds of being selected for the prize depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
Immediately after the Contest draw, the Organizer will contact the potential winner through Instagram’s private messaging. The potential winner will have a period of SEVEN (7) days after being contacted to communicate with the Organizer in order to follow up.
In order for the potential winner to be declared a winner, they must comply with all requirements set forth in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, including but not limited to:
In the event that the potential winner does not respond to the Organizer through Instagram’s private messaging no later than the end of the Contact Period or that it is impossible for the Organizer to contact the potential winner using the contact information they provided when entering the Contest, or if the potential winner fails to comply with any of the Contest requirements, or the potential winner does not accept their prize, such potential winner will be deemed to have waived their rights to claim their prize. The Contest Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to select another potential winner from among the remaining valid entries or to cancel the prize. In the former situation, the other potential winner will be contacted according to the procedure indicated above, except that a new Contact deadline of seven (7) days will be granted, following the date on which the Organizer contacted them. If no potential winner is declared a valid winner within seven (7) days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited.
Before being declared a winner, the Organizer must verify any entry form selected. The winner agrees to accept the prize as awarded. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or otherwise.
The Organizer reserves the right to substitute, at its sole discretion, another prize of equivalent nature and value in the event that the prize is not available, for whatever reason. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
Once all of the above conditions have been met, the Organizer will ship the prize to the winner within fifteen (15) days of written confirmation from the Organizer that the potential winner has won the prize. The shipping time may vary slightly according to the shipping carrier’s delivery times.
5. GENERAL RULES
1. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer or its designated representatives.
2. The Contest Organizer is the sole and final source of reference to validate prize claims.
3. All Contest entry forms become the property of Familiprix. Neither Familiprix nor its retailers, affiliates or any organization participating in the organization of the Contest may be held responsible for any documentation relating to the Contest that is illegible, incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected, not received, destroyed or delayed for any reason.
4. The Contest Organizer shall not be liable for any defective computer equipment, software or link, loss or lack of the ability to communicate, or any transmission by a computer or network that is defective, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased, and that makes a Contest participant ineligible for the Contest.
5. The Contest Organizer cannot be held responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any software or formula or by the transmission of any information relating to participation in the Contest.
6. The Contest Organizer is in no way responsible for erroneous or inaccurate information on the participant's registration form, whether caused by the users of the website or by the equipment and/or programs associated with, or used by the Sponsor or Contest Organizer, or by technical or human error that may have occurred in the course of the Contest, including in the processing of entry forms.
7. By participating in the Contest, each Participant accepts and releases the Organizer from any liability or loss resulting from, or resulting in any way from the prize, in particular for any problem, breakdown, technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, online computer system, cash register system, software, server, provider, email, browser, or technical malfunction that may occur, including, but not limited to, a transmission problem with an email sent to a winner, regardless of the cause, or a problem routing the phone call.
8. Subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for residents of Québec, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or interrupt this Contest, at its sole discretion, without notice or by providing notice in the major regional newspapers, if any factor compromises the Contest’s smooth running, in particular in the event of a computer virus or bug, a system error or failure, unauthorized human intervention or any other event beyond their control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security or normal operation of the Contest.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to change or revise any rules in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations at any time.
10. By accepting a prize, the winner(s) agree(s) to the Contest Organizer displaying, using and publicizing their name(s) as part of the Contest, in particular in the List of winner(s), without compensation.
12. For residents of the province of Québec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of the Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
13. Each prize winner agrees to release the Contest Organizer from any liability with respect to the prize. The winner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect (the Declaration and Exoneration of Liability Form). By signing the Declaration and Exoneration of Liability Form, the winner agrees to release the prize providers, the Contest Organizer and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns for any liability arising out of the Contest, acceptance or use of a prize.
14. The Contest is in no way managed, endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook. Any questions, complaints and comments regarding the Contest must be submitted to Familiprix Inc. and not to Instagram. Instagram and their respective affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees are not responsible for any claims related to the organization of this Contest.
15. All expenses and fees not specifically stated as being included in the prize within these Official Contest Rules and Regulations will be the winner’s responsibility.
16. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and any declarations or other statements contained in any materials relating to the Contest, including, without limitation, the entrant's receipt and advertising presented at the point of sale, in print or online, the terms set forth in these Official Rules shall govern.
17. Contest participants may consult these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and the list of winner(s):
a) By visiting the following web page: https://www.familiprix.com/en/contest and clicking on the Contest tab. The names of the winners are posted directly on the Contest webpage, and the Official Contest Rules and Regulations are available on the Contest webpage by clicking on the “Read Rules” link located at the bottom of the Contest page or
b) By writing to the Contest Organizer at the address provided in Article 18 hereof to obtain a paper version.
18. Entrants may obtain information regarding this Contest and a hard copy of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations by writing to the following address:
To the attention of the Marketing Department
6000 rue Armand-Viau
Québec City, QC G2C 2C5