Ended on: November 14th 2022
You could win one of 6 gifts, with a total value of $376.
To enter, complete the form at https://familiprix-holidaycontest.paperform.co/.
A malicious person has created a fake account under our name in an attempt to get personal information from participants by telling them that they have won. If you have received a message like this, please do not click on the links. The way to enter the contest has been changed as a result of this attempted fraud.
However, do not worry if you entered the contest before the form on November 7, 2022, between 7 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., all entries in comments have been noted.
Teena Ming Tak Tse
1. The “Win a Gift for the Holidays” contest is held by Familiprix Inc. The Contest takes place on the Familiprix Instagram account @familiprix_officiel from November 7, 2022, to November 14, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
To enter, Participants must complete the form at https://familiprix-holidaycontest.paperform.co/.
Participants who commented directly on the Instagram publication on November 7, 2022, between 7 and 11:30 AM will also be added to the pool.
3. To participate, you must have an Instagram account.
4. Only one entry per person.
To be won: 6 gits, with a total value of $376.
6 winners will be randomly drawn, and each will win a gift.
1. A random draw will be held on November 16, 2022, at 9 a.m. at 6000 rue Armand-Viau in Québec City in the presence of Familiprix Inc. representatives, from all entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of being selected for the prize depend on the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
2. All residents aged 18 and over in Québec and residents aged 19 and over in New Brunswick can participate in the contest, except for employees (and people living under the same roof) of Familiprix pharmacies, Familiprix Inc., its agents, advertising, and promotion agencies.
Claiming a prize
1. The winner will be contacted by email or on Instagram by private message and will be redirected to an email exchange with the person responsible for the contest at Familiprix. If the winner does not respond within one week, the draw will be retaken.
2. The winner must complete a “Winner’s Declaration” form that will be sent to them by email. The prize will be delivered to the address indicated by the winner on the prize acceptance form.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
4. The decisions of the organization responsible for managing the contest are final and without appeal. All participants agree to follow these rules. By accepting their prize, the winner authorizes Familiprix Inc. to use their name or photograph for advertising purposes relating to this contest without compensation, and releases Familiprix Inc. of any liability.
5. The contest is in no way managed, endorsed, administered, or sponsored by Facebook. All questions, complaints and comments regarding the contest must be submitted to Familiprix Inc. and not to Facebook. Facebook and its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and employees are not responsible for any claims related to the organization of this contest.