Major therapeutic interest
- Protecting the liver and gallbladder;
- Preventing the formation of gallstones;
- Stimulating digestive fluids, particularly bile;
- Treating dyspepsia, indigestion, and bloating.
Other therapeutic interest / Traditional Use
- Treating hyperlipidemia (excess lipids in the blood).
- Bile duct obstruction;
- Pregnancy and/or breastfeeding: safety has not yet been established;
- Cross-allergenicity: in individuals sensitive to species from the sunflower family (ragweed, chrysanthemums, daisies, etc.), or other allergies, a possible increase in the intensity of allergic symptoms.
- May interact with anticholesterolemics (Lipitor, Mevacor, Pravachol, etc.): increased effects.
- Phenolic acids, organic acids, bitters, flavonoids, salts, potassium, magnesium.
The information contained on the familiprix.com site is for informational purposes only and does not in any way replace the advice and advice of your pharmacist or any other health professional. Always consult a health professional before taking or discontinuing medication or making any other decision. Familiprix inc. and proprietary pharmacists affiliated with Familiprix do not engage in any way by making this information available on this website.