Download this PSST guide in PDF format
Poor oral hygiene can lead to health problems such as cavities, ulcers, and infections—and even aggravate other existing health conditions. That’s why it’s important to take good care of your teeth throughout all stages of life.
Table of contents
- Oral Hygiene 101
- Preventing Dental Erosion
- Brush, Brush, and Brush Some More!!
- Choosing a Toothbrush
- Four Steps to a Healthy Smile
- Dental Floss
- Take Care of Your Gums
- Teeth Sensitive?
- Mouthwash: An Important Aid
- Want White Teeth and a Dazzling Smile?
- It’s Important to Set a Good Example
- Kids and Dental Floss
- Oral Piercings
- Tooth Development and Orthodontics
- Dental Care for Seniors
- Dry Mouth
- About Mouth Cancer
Go to your local Familiprix pharmacy to pick up a print version of this PSST! guide. It’s free!
* Pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities performed as part of a pharmaceutical practice and use various tools, including content available from this page.