Keep your feet healthy
Download this PSST guide in PDF format
Your feet are talking to you:
Familiprix suggests you take some time to become aware of your feet’s appearance and examine them from every angle to ensure they are healthy.
Table of contents
- Pamper your feet, rain or shine!
- To whom do you entrust your feet?
- Maintaining your foot-care instruments maintenance
- Good posture prevents pain and injuries
- Keeping your feet warm
- Children’s feet
- Foot problems
- Calluses, corns and cracks
- Plantar fasciitis and bone spurs
- Ingrown toenail
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
- Athlete’s foot
- Dry feet
- Excessive perspiration
- Plantar warts
- Sources and useful links
Go to your local Familiprix pharmacy to pick up a print version of this PSST! guide. It’s free!
* Pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities performed as part of a pharmaceutical practice and use various tools, including content available from this page.