Pamper your skin
Download this PSST guide in PDF format
It is important to take care of your skin every day. The reason? Having beautiful, healthy-looking skin is good for your morale and helps you maintain good health.
Table of contents
- Skin care
- Be comfortable in your skin
- For healthy skin, just do three things every day
- Guide for effective sunscreen protection
- Lip and eye care
- Additional care for optimal results
- Skin care products shelf life
- Skin as soft as a baby’s
- Is a man’s skin different?
- Common skin problems
- Aging of the skin
- Moles (nevus) or malignant melanoma?.
- Sources and hyperlinks
- Identify things that trigger
or aggravate your skin problem
- Pharmaceutical form of skin care products.
Go to your local Familiprix pharmacy to pick up a print version of this PSST! guide. It’s free!
* Pharmacists are solely responsible for the professional activities performed as part of a pharmaceutical practice and use various tools, including content available from this page.