Until: July 31st 2024
Give us your opinion on your online shopping customer experience and get a chance to win $500 in Familiplus points.
October 1, 2023 to November 30, 2023
Le coucours se déroulera sur 7 périodes s’étalant du 21 juin 2023 à 00h00 Heure normale de l’Est (HNE) au 31 juillet 2024 à 23 h 59 (HNE) (la «Période du Concours»), soit:
| June 21, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. EST
|July 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM EST
|August 1, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. EST
|September 30, 2023, at 11:59 PM EST
|October 1, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. EST
|November 30, 2023, at11:59 PM EST
|December 1, 2023, at 12:00 a.m. EST
|January 31, 2024, at 11:59 PM EST
|February 1, 2024, at12:00 a.m. EST
|March 31, 2024, at 11:59 PM EST
|Avril 1, 2024, at 12:00 a.m. EST
|May 31, 2024, at 11:59 PM EST
|June 1, 2024, at 12:00 a.m. EST
|July 31, 2024, at 11:59 PM EST
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
To enter, during the Contest Period, the Participant must:
There will be seven (7) draws for each of seven (7) fixed periods.
A total of seven (7) prizes will be up for grabs throughout the Contest Period, representing a total value of three thousand five hundred ($3,500) and distributed in the form of Familiplus points (total of 350,000 Familiplus points) for winners who are members of the Familiplus program, or in the form of $500 Familiprix gift cards (total of $3,500) for winners who are not members of the Familiplus program.
A prize is offered to the winner of each Contest Period indicated below, as follows:
|June 21, 2023 to July 31, 2023
|August 10, 2023
|August 1, 2023 to September 30, 2023
|October 10, 2023
|October 1, 2023 to November 30, 2023
|December 11, 2023
|December 1, 2023 to January 31, 2024
|February 09, 2024
|February 1, 2024 to March 31, 2024
|April 10, 2024
|April 1, 2024 to May 31, 2024
|June 10, 2024
|June 1, 2024 to July 31, 2024
|August 9, 2024
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE DRAW AND DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER
For each of the contest periods, the potential winner(s) will be selected by means of a random electronic draw from among all eligible electronic entries received during the Contest Period, as defined above. These random draws will take place on the dates set out above at approximately 2:00 p.m. (EST) at the offices of LANLA par publipage (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), located in Montréal (Québec). The draw will be conducted by the Administrator (the contest judge), whose decisions are final and without appeal.
The odds of being selected for a prize depend on the number of entries received during that particular Contest Period.
Immediately after the contest draw, the Contest Sponsor will contact the potential winner by email via the email address that was used to enter the contest, which must still be valid, or by telephone. The potential winner will have a period of SEVEN (7) business days after being contacted by email or telephone (the “Contact Deadline”) to communicate with the Contest Sponsor by email or telephone.
In order for the potential winner to be declared a winner, they must comply with all requirements set forth in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, in particular:
_______, which is found on the “Declaration and Exoneration of Liability Form”.
In the event that the potential winner does not respond to the Contest Sponsor by email or telephone by the end of the Contact Deadline, or if the potential winner fails to comply with the Contest requirements, such potential winner will be deemed to have waived their rights to claim their prize and the Contest Administrator will then have the right to select an alternate potential winner from among the valid remaining entries. The other potential winner will be contacted as described above, except that a new Contact Deadline of SEVEN (7) business days will be granted from the date upon which the Contest Sponsor contacted them.
Before being declared a winner, any selected entry must be verified by the Administrator. The Contest Sponsor and Contest Administrator reserve the right to request proof of age and proof that the winner has complied with the Official Contest Rules and Regulations before awarding the prize. The winner agrees to accept the prize as awarded, and the prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or otherwise.
All decisions made by the Administrator or the Contest Sponsor regarding this contest will be final and without appeal for all entrants.
Once all the above conditions have been met, the Sponsor will deposit the prize into the winner's Familiplus account, if they are a member of the Familiplus program, or mail it to the winner at the address provided, within fifteen (15) days of written confirmation from the Contest Administrator that the potential winner has won. The time it takes to receive the prize by mail may vary depending on the shipping carrier's timelines.
1. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Contest Administrator or its designated representatives.
2. The Contest Sponsor is the sole and final reference for validating prize claims.
3. All surveys and contest entry forms become the property of Familiprix. Neither Familiprix nor its retailers, affiliates or any organization participating in the organization of the contest may be held responsible for any documentation relating to the conte st that is illegible, incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected, not received, destroyed or delayed for any reason.
4. Familiprix and the Contest Administrator cannot be held responsible for any defective computer equipment , software or link, the loss or absence of the ability to communicate, or any transmission by a computer or by a network that is defective, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased and which renders a Contest Participant ineligible for the Contest.
5. Familiprix and the Contest Administrator also cannot be held responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any software or formula or by the transmission of any information relating to the participatio n in the competition.
6. Familiprix and the Contest Administrator are in no way responsible for erroneous or inaccurate information on the participant's registration form, whether caused by users of the website or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by Familiprix or the Contest Administrator , or by a technical or human error that may have occurred during the course of the contest, including during the processing of the entry forms.
7. By entering the Contest, each Participant accepts and releases Familiprix and the Contest Administrator from any liability or loss arising, or resulting in any way from the prize, in particular for any problem, breakdown, technical malfunction of a network, telephone line, online computer system, cash register system, software, server, provider, email, browser, or technical malfunction that may occur, including, but not limited to, a transmission or non transmission of a n email intended for a winner, regard less of the cause or a ny problem in routing the telephone call.
8. Subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for Québec residents, Familiprix and the Contest Administrator reserve the right , in their sole to cancel, terminate or interrupt this contest, without notice or by providing notice in major regional newspapers, if any factor compromises the proper conduct of this Contest, including but not limited to computer viruses or bugs, system errors or failures, unauthorized human intervention or any other event beyond their control tha t corrupts or adversely affects the administration, safety or normal operation of the Contest.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to change or revise any rules in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations at any time.
10. By accepting a prize, the winner(s) accept(s) that Familiprix and the Contest Administrator may display, use, and advertise their name(s) and their photo(s) within the framework of the contest, in particular in the List of Winner(s) s), without any compensation
11. The c ontest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws as well as any regulations adopted in relation to these laws. Personal information provided to enter the contest will be used solely to administer the contest and will be subject to the P rivacy P olicy. Familprix Inc. will not send any advertising or other communication unrelated to the Contest to the Participant, unless they have otherwise authorized Familiprix I nc. or its affiliates to do so, as the case may be.
12. For residents of the province of For residents of the province of QuébecQuébec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a , any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of a promotionalpromotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des cours et des jeux for resolution. Any contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des cours et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only to attemptto attempt to reach a to reach a settlement.settlement.
13. Each prize winner agrees to release Familiprix and the Contest Administrator from any liability with Each prize winner agrees to release Familiprix and the Contest Administrator from any liability with respect to the prize. respect to the prize. The wThe winner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect (the “Declaration and inner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect (the “Declaration and ExonerationExoneration of Liability Form”). By signing the Declaration and of Liability Form”). By signing the Declaration and Exoneration of LiabilityExoneration of Liability Form, the winner agrees toForm, the winner agrees to Winner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect (the “Declaration and Winner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect (the “Declaration and Exoneration ofExoneration of Liability Form”). By Liability Form”). By signing the Declaration and signing the Declaration and Exoneration of Exoneration of Liability Form, the winner agrees to release the prizeLiability Form, the winner agrees to release the prize providers, the Contest Organizer and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, providers, the Contest Organizer and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns for any liability arising out of the Contest, acceptance agents, representatives, successors and assigns for any liability arising out of the Contest, acceptance or use of a prize.or use of a prize.
14. All expenses and fees not specifically stated in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations as being All expenses and fees not specifically stated in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations as being included in the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.included in the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
15. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these Official Contest Rules and In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and statements or other Regulations and statements or other announcementsannouncements contained in any contestcontained in any contest--related materials, related materials, including, without limitation, including, without limitation, the the entrant's invoice, entrant's invoice, the the email email iinvitation to participate in the Survey and nvitation to participate in the Survey and Contest and advertising presented at point of sale, Contest and advertising presented at point of sale, whether whether in print or online, the terms set forth in these in print or online, the terms set forth in these Official Rules shall govern.Official Rules shall govern.
16. CContest entrantontest entrantss may view these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and the list of winner(s)may view these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and the list of winner(s):
a) by visiting the following webpageby visiting the following webpage http://satisfaction.familiprix.com. . The The winner(s)’ winner(s)’ names as well names as well as the Official Rules and Regulations of the Contest are available by clicking on the “Winners” as the Official Rules and Regulations of the Contest are available by clicking on the “Winners” and “Contest Rules” links located at the bottom of the Contest page; orand “Contest Rules” links located at the bottom of the Contest page; or
b) by writing to the Contest Administrator at the address provided in by writing to the Contest Administrator at the address provided in itemitem 1177 to obtain a paper to obtain a paper versionversion. .
17. EntrantsEntrants may obtain information may obtain information aboutabout this contest and a this contest and a paperpaper copy of these Official Contest Rules and copy of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations by writing to the following addressRegulations by writing to the following address:
Familiprix customer satisfaction survey Familiprix customer satisfaction survey about the online shopping experiencethe online shopping experience
A/S Lanla par Publipage 2055 rue Peel St #1050
Montrééal, (Quéébec) H3A 1V4