Until: March 31st 2024
Subscribe to the Familiprix newsletter. You could win a $1,000 gift card!
The Contest will feature 7 prizes with a total value of $7,000.
1. CONTEST PERIOD
The Get Our News Contest (the “Contest”) is being held by Familiprix Inc. (the “Organizer”).
The Contest takes place on https://www.familiprix.com/en/pages/subscribe-newsletter from September 1, 2023, at 12:09 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Standard Time (EST) until March 31, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. (EST) (the “Contest Period”).
There will be 7 draws for each of 7 determined periods:
|End Date||Draw Date|
A total of seven (7) prizes will be up for grabs throughout the Contest Period, representing a total value of seven thousand dollars ($7,000).
2. TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY AND CONTEST ENTRY
To enter, the Participant must:
The Contest will feature 7 prizes with a total value of $7,000.
Prize description: A Familiprix gift card
Number of winners: 7 (value $1000/winner).
Total value of the prizes: $7000
4. TERMS OF THE DRAW, DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM
For each of the determined periods, the potential winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible newsletter subscriptions received during the Contest Period, on the particular draw date provided above. The draws will take place on the dates set out above at approximately 10:30 a.m. (EST) at the office of the Organizer, located at 6000 rue Armand-Viau, Québec City (Québec), in the presence of the Organizer’s representatives. The Organizer’s decisions are final and without appeal for all Participants.
The odds of being selected for the prize depend upon the number of entries received during the Contest Period.
Immediately after the Contest draw, the Organizer will contact the potential winner by email. The potential winner will have a period of SEVEN (7) days after being contacted to respond to the Organizer in order to follow up.
In order for the potential winner to be declared a winner, they must comply with all the requirements set forth in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, including but not limited to:
In the event that the potential winner does not respond to the Organizer by email by the end of the Contact deadline, or that it is impossible for the Organizer to reach the potential winner using the contact details they provided at the time of entering the Contest, or if the potential winner fails to comply with any of the Contest requirements, or the potential winner does not accept their prize, such potential winner will be deemed to have waived their rights to claim the prize. The Contest Organizer shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to select another potential winner from among the remaining valid entries, or to cancel the prize. In the former case, the new potential winner will be contacted according to the procedure indicated above, except that a new Contact deadline of SEVEN (7) days following the date upon which the Organizer contacted them will be granted. If no potential winner is declared a winner within seven (7) days of the draw date, the prize will be forfeited.
Before being declared a winner, the Organizer must verify the entry form. The winner agrees to accept the prize as awarded and the prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or otherwise.
Once all of the above conditions have been met, the Organizer will ship the prize to the winner within fifteen (15) days of written confirmation from the Organizer that the potential winner has won the prize. The delivery time may vary slightly depending on the shipping carrier's delivery times.
5. GENERAL RULES
1. All prize claims are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer or its designated representatives.
2. The Contest Organizer is the sole and final source or reference to validate prize claims.
3. All Contest entry forms become the property of Familiprix. Neither Familiprix nor its retailers, affiliates or any organization participating in the organization of the Contest may be held responsible for any documentation relating to the Contest that is illegible, incomplete, lost, stolen, misdirected, not received, destroyed or delayed for any reason.
4. The Contest Organizer shall not be liable for any defective computer equipment, software or link, loss or lack of the ability to communicate, or any transmission by a computer or network that is defective, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased and which makes a contest participant ineligible for the contest.
5. The Contest Organizer cannot be held responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any software or formula or by the transmission of any information relating to participation in the Contest.
6. The Contest Organizer is in no way responsible for erroneous or inaccurate information on the participant's entry form, whether caused by the users of the website or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the Sponsor or Contest Organizer, or by technical or human error that may have occurred in the course of the Contest, including in the processing of entry forms.
7. By participating in the Contest, each Participant accepts and releases the Organizer from any liability or loss resulting from, or resulting in any way from the prize, in particular for any problem, breakdown, technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, online computer system, cash register system, software, server, provider, email, browser, or technical malfunction that may occur, including, but not limited to, an issue transmitting an email to a winner, regardless of the cause, or a problem routing the phone call.
8. Subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for residents of Québec, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or interrupt this Contest, its sole discretion, without notice or by providing notice in the major regional newspapers, if any factor compromises the smooth running of this Contest, in particular in the event of a virus or computer bug, system error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, or any other event beyond their control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, or normal operation of the Contest.
9. The Sponsor reserves the right to change or revise any rules in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations at any time.
10. By accepting a prize, the winner(s) agree(s) to the Contest Organizer displaying, using, or publicizing their name(s) as part of this Contest, in particular in the List of winner(s), without compensation
12. For residents of the province of Québec, any dispute regarding the organization or conduct of the Contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping to reach a settlement.
13. Each prize winner agrees to release the Contest Organizer from all liability with respect to the prize. The winner agrees to sign a waiver to this effect (the Declaration and Exoneration of Liability Form). By signing the Declaration and Exoneration of Liability Form, the winner agrees to release the prize providers, the Contest Organizer and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability arising out of the Contest, acceptance or use of a prize.
14. All expenses and fees in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations that are not specifically stated as being included in the prize will be the winner’s responsibility.
15. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations and declarations or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, without limitation, the entrant's receipt and advertising presented at point of sale, in print or online, the terms set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
16. Contest participants may consult these Official Rules and Regulations of the Contest and the list of winner(s):
a) By visiting the following web page: https://www.familiprix.com/en/contests and clicking on the Contest tab. The names of the winners are posted directly on the Contest webpage and the official Contest Rules and Regulations are available on the Contest webpage by clicking on the “Read Rules” link located at the bottom of the Contest page; or
b) By writing to the Contest Organizer at the address provided in Article 17 hereof to obtain a paper version.
17. Participants may obtain information regarding this Contest and a hard copy of these Official Contest Rules and Regulations by writing to the following address:
Attention: Marketing Department
6000 rue Armand-Viau
Québec City, QC G2C 2C5