Ended on: March 29th 2018
To enter, the participant must be a member in good standing of the Familiplus program and carry out an eligible transaction during the contest period in one of Familiprix’s participating branches.
1. The “Pamper Yourself” contest (the “Contest”) is held by Familiprix Inc. (the “Organizer”). The contest will take pace in participating Familiprix branches from February 22, 2018 at midnight until March 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (the “Contest Period”).
2. To enter, the participant must be a member in good standing of the Familiplus program and carry out an eligible transaction during the contest period in one of Familiprix’s participating branches. Each eligible transaction qualifies as a contest entry. A transaction is considered eligible if at least one (1) Familiplus point is earned and/or exchanged.
3. To get additional chances to win or enter the contest without carrying out an eligible transaction, the participant must:
a. Sign up for the free Familiplus Program in a participating Familiprix branch or via the My Familiplus mobile app.
b. Check out the My Familiplus mobile app during the contest period. Checking the app each week gives the participant an additional entry. Only one check per week (from Monday to Sunday) will be accepted.
5 RELAXATION PACAKGES FROM LA FORFAITERIE INC. VALUED AT $1000 EACH.
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $5000.
Special note regarding the relaxation packages from La Forfaiterie Inc.: Relaxation packages from La Forfaiterie Inc. can only be exchanged for products and services distributed by La Forfaiterie Inc. and in compliance with La Forfaiterie Inc.’s terms and conditions regarding “Passeport” packages. Familiprix Inc. assumes no responsibility and cannot be held liable whatsoever for any loss arising from the prize after it has been rewarded.
5. There will be two random draws on March 29, 2018, at 11 a.m., at 6000 rue Armand- Viau, Quebec City, in the presence of representatives of Familiprix Inc. from among all eligible transactions during the contest period. The odds of being selected for a prize depend on the total number of transactions registered during the contest week.
6. The entrants whose names are drawn must correctly answer the mathematical skill– testing question that will be asked in order to be officially declared winners 5 x 2 + 8 – 3 = ?.
a. Before being declared a winner, the winner must sign a declaration form attesting that he or she has complied with the contest rules and a release form releasing suppliers of prizes, the organization in charge of judging the contest, and all of their respective subsidiaries, managers, board members, employees, agents, representatives, successors, and rightowners from any and all liability resulting from the contest or the acceptance or use of a prize. The declaration and release forms must be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the notice, failing which the prize may be forfeited.
b. Entrants who fail to comply with these official rules will be disqualified. The prize will only be awarded to confirmed winner. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. Prize cannot be substituted for any other prize. By entering this contest, all entrants agree to abide by the official rules and judges’ decisions regarding any aspect of this contest, which shall be final and binding. Subject to the approval of the Régie in Quebec, the sponsor reserves the right to cancel or change this contest at any time without notice or by publishing a notice in the main regional newspapers if any factor whatsoever compromises the operation of this contest as stipulated in these contest rules. Entrants will not be contacted in any way, with the exception of the winner, who will be contacted by mail or phone. If the winner fails to respond within 15 days of the draw, the win will be voided, and a new draw will be held on April 12, 2018 with the same terms and conditions as above.
7. The contest is open to Familiplus members in Quebec, Ontario and New Brunswick age 18 and up, except for employees (and persons residing in the same households) of Familiprix pharmacies, Familiprix Inc., agents, and their advertising and promotion agencies.
8. All entrants release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss arising or resulting in any way from the prize, including any problem, breakdown, or technical malfunction of a network line, telephone line, online computer system, checkout system, software, server, provider, email, or browser, or any technical malfunction that may occur, including but not limited to a transmission problem or non-transmission of an email naming the winner, regardless of the cause, or of any problem completing the phone call.
9. Familiprix Inc. is in no way liable for any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Familiplus entry form, whether caused by website users or by the equipment and/or programs associated with or used by the Sponsor, or by any technical or human error that may occur during the contest, including when entry forms are processed.
10. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and municipal laws. Disputes with regard to the conduct or organization of a promotional contest may be submitted to Régie des alcools, des courses et jeux du Québec for a ruling. Disputes regarding the awarding of prizes may also be submitted to the Régie, but only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. To request the winner, simply send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope within six months of the draw date to Contest Results, 6000 Armand-Viau, Quebec City, Quebec, G2C 2C5.
11. The decisions of the organization in charge of running the contest are final and binding. All entrants must agree to abide by these rules. By accepting their prize, winner authorizes Familiprix Inc. to use their name or photograph for advertising purposes in connection with this contest without compensation of any kind, and release Familiprix Inc. from any liability or loss caused by or resulting from the prize in any way whatsoever.